TUFF-Trac is a state-of-the-art single component heavy-duty access system that features excellent turf protection and enables vehicular traffic over inhospitable or unsafe ground.TUFF-Trac is a composite interlocking panel system that creates a contiguous surface capable of dealing with all road-going vehicles and extreme static loadings.
TUFF-Trac is the most flexible and highly capable temporary roadway system to be brought to the market place. Being the first non-metal system capable of taking on aluminium competitor’s, I-Trac offers a highly cost competitive alternative to current systems. The primary commercial issue of security that is always a concern with aluminium systems is entirely eradicated with TUFF-Trac.
TUFF-Trac is immensely valuable as a temporary roadway and nothing else. It has no cash scrap value, unlike other temporary road systems.
Operating Parameters & Security:
- Self draining. Inert and non-conductive
- Resistant to solvents and non-corroding
- Resistant to UV damage and anti-static
- TUFF-Trac is manually deployed and can be laid in straight runs or pads.
- Panels have a very low theft risk as there is no value other than as a roadway.